dream it. DO IT. Contest Objectives
Speaking and Listening
- Formulate appropriate questions and effective conversation topics to interview employees.
- Collaborate with teammates to determine the best way to deliver content to reach target audience.
- Demonstrate the use of appropriate volume, clarity and body language when in front of the camera.
Research and Career Awareness
- Locate valid and reliable manufacturing information.
- Explore the requirements, skills, wages, education and geographic opportunities for a manufacturing careers.
- Participate in career exploration activities to investigation career opportunities that best meet student interests.
Information, Communication and Technology Literacy
- Produce storyboards or specific outlines to reflect the proposed informational narrative.
- Develop goals, duties and tasks for creating the video.
- Utilize technology to shoot still images and video footage.
- Apply video enhancements by using video editing techniques and software.
- Understand ways technology is used to enhance science and human life.